Verified Supplier | Guangzhou Tingguan G...

Guangzhou Tingguan Garment Co., Ltd.

China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Established 2012
Response Rate
Company Feedback

Quick Details

  • Age Group: Adults
  • Product Type: Shirts
  • Gender: Men
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 100% Cotton
  • Fabric Type: denim
  • Style: Casual Shirts
  • Sleeve Style: Long Sleeve
  • Pattern: Solid Color
  • Technics: Washed
  • Feature: Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle, Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Quick Dry
  • Season: Autumn
  • Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: T-champion
  • Model Number: TG599SH
  • Market: Worldwide
  • Fabric: 6Oz 100% Cotton shirt fabric
  • Style: Dual Chest Pockets, Snap-button,long sleeve
  • Size: S-M-L-XL
  • Washing: used effect,stone
  • Workcraft: latest hoodies shirt designs for men
  • Sales way: OEM,ODM sevrvice offered
  • Labels: Main label,size label,washing label
  • Buttons: Plastic
  • More trims: leather patch,hangtag,fit tag,joker tag

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request
Delivery Detail: 20~35 workdays after pp samples are approved.


Xxx photos china guangzhou latest shirt designs for men
1)Hoodies shirts
2)S~XL Size latest shirt designs for men,Long sleeve

New xxx photos china guangzhou long sleeve hoodies latest shirt designs for men

Product Description  


Style : # TG599SH


Fabric : 100% Cotton shirt fabric ,lighter


Color :  Brown,khaki,royal etc. 39 colors


Size :  S-M-L-XL


Washing : Machine wash,softer.





New xxx photos china guangzhou long sleeve hoodies latest shirt designs for men   ---------


This shirt is made of 100% cotton, 6 oz shirt fabric with


hoodies design,double chest pockets with pocket


flap,button closure, for a  more aggressive and vintage look.



  •  Long sleeved fashion guangzhou latest shirt designs for men
  •   Two chest pockets with flap
  •   Hoodies shirt design,rope inside the hoodies.
  •   Stitched buttons closure
  •   100% Cotton Chinos
  •   Wash in cold
  •   Distressed, non-stretch, light shirt fabric 
  •   finished in our Water<Less™ process. Washing may cause
  •   shrinkage and slight changes in appearance. Refer to the
  •  garment's care label for instructions



More designs:


ALL 1/2 WIDTH 3840424446485052
CHEST  A4850525456586062
BACK RISE FULL LENGTH  B6465666768697071
SHOULDER to SHOULDER C3839404142434445
WAIST WIDTH D4244464850525456
NECK WIDTH  E1616.51717.51818.51919.5
CUFFWIDTH  G1111.51212.51313.51414.5
SLEEVE LENGTH INCL. CUFF H6464.56565.56666.56767.5
BOTTOM  I5052545658606264
ARMHOLE STRAIGHT J24.124.725.42626.627.327.928.6


item namelatest shirt designs for men 2012 ,business men shirt,long sleeve
materia100% cotton
SizeS-XXL European standard size or customer size available
Colourmixed colour or as customer request
Label can do your own label ,your design
Qualityadvanced technology , exquisite workmanship and strictly quality control
Payment L/C,T/T,Western Union
Packing 1pc/polybag,50 - 100pcs/export standard carton or as your requirement
Lead timeSample:5-7 days 
 Bulk production:35-40 days
advantageCurrently, our sales network (or main market) covers Central and South America, East Europe, West Europe, 
Australia., Southeast Asia, Africa and Oceania. Our product has enjoyed popularity 
in the world market



Production Procedure:

Making Paper pattern→Cutting→Sewing→Testing&Washing→Fininshing→Inspection →Packing→Delivering



Packaging & Shipping  



How to pack

1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request


58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)


Net weight (kg):





Payment Terms & Leadtime:

Payment Terms

L/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment


20~35 days after all the details are completely approved



Our Services  

Why choose us?

1.Good quality;

2. Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.

3.Understand your needs well;

4.Delivery fast.


Quality Control :  QA/QC Introduction


OEM Services:

OEM Services1: Fabrics and Clothing Development.

Being OEM Manufacturer,our professional teams will try our best to fully support

customers in new development by Sourcing, Sampling and submit our Best Quotation

in time. Hopefully, we will win more customer orders and benefit our customer business

by providing our good services as usually.


OEM Services 2 : Fabric and Clothing Development samples for Approval.




Company Information  

About us:

Doing business with clients from  18 countries before.





FAQ Introduction:

Buyer Product Name Price Quantity Order Time(GMT+8)

Feedback most closely related to this product:

Email to this supplier

Communicate with Supplier

Mr. Darren Zhang
What can I do for you?
Service Center Online
Minisite Survey